Polymem is a distributor for reverse osmosis membranes and nanofiltration; our experience in the development of membrane filtration systems allows us to provide assistance and expertise for the selection of membranes, design and production of reverse osmosis systems, nanofiltration and ultrafiltration systems combining and reverse osmosis.
The reverse osmosis membranes and nanofiltration applications are intended for:
– Desalination of seawater and brackish water
– Refining of wastewater for discharge or reuse
– Drinking water production
– Production of high purity water
Other various applications:
– Food (concentration of beverages)
– Electronics industry (flushing of components)
– Paint industry (concentration and recovery of dyes) …
Polymem distributes a wide range of multi-brand membranes for the treatment of brackish water, tap water, sea water, and with families of membranes to the specific characteristics: the clogging resistance, chlorine resistance, and low pressure.
High-performance membranes, available quickly, with local technical support for new units or replace in existing plants.
The membranes we select have the necessary approvals (NSF-58 certification and / or NSF-61) and offer:
– Strong rejection rates and high flow rates
– A high chemical stability over a wide pH range
– Long service life
– An operation in a wide range of pressure and temperature
– A high resistance to chemical washes