Polymem, the French manufacturer of hollow fiber membranes
Independant company located in Castanet Tolosan (Toulouse, France), Polymem was established in 1997 by two engineers specializing in Hollow Fiber membrane manufacturing.
In more than 20 years of existence, Polymem has gradually established itself as the only French manufacturer of hollow fiber membranes for water treatment, having been able to anticipate the demands of municipal and industrial markets in several regions of the world and develop the adapted products.
With a portfolio of more than 300 membrane installations referenced worldwide, Polymem is an internationally recognized company not only for its ability to develop innovative products, but also for the quality of its series production of membranes and modules of micro and ultrafiltration.
Polymem focuses its development on innovation; develop the hollow fiber adapted to your application and implement it in the most efficient and economical processing module is the core business of Polymem. The targeted applications are those of water treatment but also of gas separation and gas / liquid transfers.
Polymem is building strong business relationships internationally with major OEMs, distributors and industries by that choose Polymem products in their respective applications, markets and countries.
Our offers for OEM , distributors and industries
- Manufacturing of a complete range of standard and custom made filtration membranes and modules/cartridges
- Support for design of easy-to-implement, efficient and cost competitive membrane filtration systems for micro or ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis and nanofiltration
- Membrane expertise : feasability studies, pilot tests, process optimization, membrane autopsies, membrane repair
- Polymem proposes the replacement of your membranes (all brands) with Polymem micro and ultrafiltration membranes or reverse osmosis or nanofiltration membranes selected with our manufacturing partners.
- NSF/ANSI 61 agreement (American Public Health and Security)
- ACS agreement (French Ministry of Health)
- More than 250 installations worldwide
- 30 years experience in membrane filtration